Training Postponements (Please read)

Due to COVID-19, we are postponing our weekend 3 training for San Diego 3/20-22, 2020 and Cal State Fullerton 3/27-29, 2020. It is very important to us that we do everything we can to mitigate the spread of the virus. Therefore, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our weekend 3. We are working to make arrangements to reschedule now. As soon as we have the details, we will let you know. Please let us know if you have any questions.