Advanced Courses for EMDR Therapy
EMDR Professional Training offers both Live and OnDemand advanced courses for EMDR Therapy to fit your learning needs.
The advanced training courses we offer online offer an easy and convenient way to continue your advanced training in EMDR Therapy.
Click here to get started.
Current OnDemand Courses:
- Bootcamp: Basic Skills Refresher
- Introduction to Working with Addictions with EMDR Therapy
- A Relational Model for Parts/Ego State Work in EMDR Therapy
- “Part of me wants to quit, and part of me doesn’t”: An Integrative Developmental Approach to Addiction
- EMDR and Performance: Removing Blocks and Raising the Bar—Clinical Strategies for Athletes and Creatives
- DeTUR: Urge Reduction Protocol for Addictions and Dysfunctional Behaviors–The Accelerated Adaptive Information Processing Model
- Introduction to Working with Addictions with EMDR Therapy An Interview with Susan Brown and Curt Rouanzoin
- Suicide: Assessment, Intervention, and Prevention—Skills and Resources to Stop the Pain
- “You mean I CAN help my clients struggling with psychosis?”: Understanding and treatment of psychosis using EMDR Therapy
- Paradigm Shift: Defense mechanisms through the EMDR therapeutic framework
- Oops: Common Errors, Bloopers, and Blunders when using EMDR therapy and how to fix them
- EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children
- The Other Side of Heroes: First Responders and Chronic Pain
- EMDR and Cultural Competency
- “You Know It, Now Present It!” Professional Development Course